1. Arrival at 6 pm.
2. Forest Brethren expedition immediately upon arrival.
3. Getting acquainted with the accommodation at Forest Brethren Farm.
4. Dinner in the log cabin at Forest Brethren Farm, up to 2 hours. Menu includes mashed potatoes with barley, pickles, ham, herring, bread, white bread, juice drink, and cake or pretzel bread. After eating, a short introduction to the Forest Brethren orchestra and group singing of five songs from the former Härmiku Forest Brethren orchestra’s repertoire.
5. Facilities for recreational sports available at Forest Brethren Farm. Summer – football pitch; Winter – snowtubing.
6. Washing facilities in the shower room of the sauna. The sauna is located 50 meters from the farmhouse and three meters from the Vaidva River.
7. Breakfast from 9 am to 11 am, based on prior agreement.
8. Departure from Forest Brethren Farm after breakfast.
Price: up to 20 people = € 680 (minimum fee)
Each additional person: € 34